Get Advice

Get Advice

How to get free, impartial and confidential advice

If you need advice, information or guidance, Parkhead Citizens Advice Bureau is here for you.

Advice in Person

Although our office is closed at present due to COVID-19, we are giving advice to local clients (G31, G32 and G33 2/3 postcodes) by telephone (0141 554 0004) and email (

Not local? You can ring the GAIN helpline (Glasgow residents only: 0808 801 1011) and the Scottish Citizens Advice Helpline (0800 028 1456).

Phone us

Give us a call to get advice on any issues or problems you’re facing, or to arrange an appointment at the bureau.

We can help with relatively simple issues over the phone, particularly if you’re looking for a quick answer to something straight-forward.

Email us

Send us an email with information about the issue you’re having and what type of advice you would like. Email is a useful way to contact us if you don't need an answer urgently. We’ll aim to get back to you as soon as possible, however our office cannot provide individual advice over email.


Visit the Citizens Advice Website for detailed information on a wide range of topics, including guidance on benefits, debt, money, work, housing and much more.